Well, another busy and amazing week. I am so blessed with the wonderful companion and area I have!
This week we have been finding a lot of new people. We have about 6 new investigators whose wheels are just starting to turn. It is fun to teach them as well as a few people that are progressing and are on their way to baptism here soon. There are just so many people interested. In my old areas finding was hard but here keeping ourselves organized enough to contact the people as often as we should is the hard thing! I absolutely love it.
This week we went to the temple and that was amazing as always! After the temple I went on exchanges to be with a sister in Toledo. Toledo is a very old city where the king of Spain used to live. It has castles everywhere and is very beautiful. It was a fun exchange to get to know the sister and also to see that beautiful city.
Oh ya have I mentioned that they called me to be sister training leader again? I had a break there for a couple transfers but I'm back at it again... It's fun because I get to do exchanges and have an amazing companion.
Right now we have a friend of ours getting ready to be baptized the 5th of December. He is really cool and so sweet, he passed his interview because we were planning on having the baptism this week but they are having a stake dance in our chapel so we have to wait a week but he's excited and ready so that is awesome.
Another fun fact for the week... My companion is just about as obsessed with Christmas music as Hermana Trone was last year... So Hermana Marsh and I have been listening to Christmas music when we are at home. It's fun to bring the Christmas spirit and we have a lot of variety so I can live with it. Haha.
It's been a "freezing" 1 degree Celsius today.... Haha I tell people how cold it gets in Canada and they literally think I'm insane for living there. But I love Canada even if my American companion teases me about it... I'm teaching her how to properly use "eh" in a sentence.
This week we had an amazing meeting from elder christiensen from the seventy. It was so full of the spirit and amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was such a treat to have that meeting. It just gave me so many ideas on how to improve.
For pday today we visited Hermana marsh's old area. It was a lot of fun.
It looks to be a good week this week as well.
Love
Hermana West
Pictures with the other 2 Canadians in the mission, Hermana Streibel
and Hermana Pilling. They are from Red Deer and Edmonton.
and Hermana Pilling. They are from Red Deer and Edmonton.
Also a picture with my cool companion, fun fact about her... Her
grandfather just happens to be Russel M Nelson as in the president of
the quorum of the twelve.. Ya, not intimidating at all...

No comments:
Post a Comment