Tuesday, 3 November 2015

November 2, 2015

Hello 


Well, this week as exciting with three Halloween baptisms in our area. As you know we have been teaching Gerry who only speaks French. He was baptized on Saturday because we weren't able to find his records. So now we have all of the paper work done and he can get a calling and everything! We are excited and his Spanish is getting so great! 

This week we had a fun lunch at a members home with all ten of us missionaries! It was a lot of food and a lot of fun! I'm grateful we have amazing members that can help us and are so loving.

Today I went to the doctor and well, I had some sort of infection but it's not too bad! Anyhow, I now have a prescription for antibiotics and a cough syrup! Now I will for sure get better! Which is good because next week is a new transfer and I'll most likely get a new companion so now I can get better before my new companion comes. 

Today we also ate with a member this week, all ten of us in this area, that was fun. 

This week I received a really good email that helped me because well, missionary work is  hard sometimes. My favorite part goes like this "You will have good days and bad ones, take it all in stride and remember that even Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ could not convert everyone in the council in heaven.  They lost a third of the hosts of heaven and they were standing right in front of them." My heart yearns for these people that don't have the gospel. I know that God loves them even more than I do. I am doing my best to be God's hands and do what He would so that He will know I love Him.

This week promises to be good, here's to the work of the Lord! 

Love,
Hermana West 


Here is last weeks pday, shopping and eating at McDonald's...

When all 10 missionaries were invited to eat at a members home.

And our baptism, the larger guy is Alain a convert of 1 year and
smaller is Gerry who was baptized! They are both from the Congo and
did it in French!





No comments:

Post a Comment