Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Nov. 9, 2015

I am going to 3rd ward in Madrid! I am going to be with a friend of mine from the MTC Hermana Marsh. She is  from Utah and amazing! We are going to have a blast together! 

So the reason for the transfer is that it's from God but as well it is because they are going to have only 2 sisters in my old area. The ward was very sad to see both my companion and I leave but I know this is where I'm supposed to be. 

We had a great activity about nations on Saturday, us missionaries did a huge skit with all five of our nations. It was awesome... We played hockey for the Canada part of course.

This week was a good week, and I'm loving my new area and my new companion. I have heard nothing but amazing things from here so it is going to be great!!

I don't have much time because of unpacking and everything!

Love
Hermana West 

No comments:

Post a Comment