Monday, 6 July 2015

June 29, 2015

Well, this week has been soo hot! We´re talking 40C hot inside and out! My tan is looking pretty good though. Sorry no photos it´s just that my camera doesn´t work here with the computers we use in Leganés... maybe I just look too good.

This week we met a lot with Liz because she just went to Holland for a month to  finish up somethings for her work there. She´s so great I miss her a lot. 

We also got to go to the temple this week! It was very special as the Jacksons were there too. I´m going to miss them! President Pack gets here this Wednesday. The temple here is so beautiful! I love it. 

I got to go on exchanges with Sister Galvez, other Canadian from Calgary, We had a lot of fun, she´s a great sister. Also it was her birthday so we celebrated with Wacky chocolate cake! 

We have a great young woman we are teaching. Her family just started being active again and so we´ve been teaching her and her mom who has been inactive for a long time. I love them so much and I am grateful for everything they do for us.

We had dinner with the relief society president this week. She made us chicken Paella, Good thing for my companion because she doesn´t like seafood. But I was disappointed as I LOVE paella made with seafood. 

Also, yesterday we had our hot water heater leak. It´s a big problem so we´re trying to get that all figured out, might have to move this week... CRAZY! 

Haha, well I´ll try  to survive the heat, I know Christ is our Savior and that God loves us especially when we experience trials.

Love
Hermana West

No comments:

Post a Comment