Hello, nice cool Canada... oh man it is so HOT here! I don´t even know how to survive some days but I keep on keeping on. It is like 40C every day, I think that I am slowly getting cooked and one day I will be a nicely browned Hermana West.
We received our new president this week! He is doing a tour of the mission to meet everyone and ours is on July 17th. I´m excited to get to know him personally.
This week was a long week, with it being summer people are a lot more let loose, away on vacation, and lazy because it´s soooo hot.
A huge blessing is that everyone offers us a glass of water when we visit though, it helps cool us down in their unconditioned houses and keep us hydrated so we don´t get headaches.
This week we had a cool experience dropping by an old investigator. The other missionaries didn´t write why they stopped meeting with them so we stopped by and it was just because of an emergency transfer in November that they hadn´t been visited. They are a great faithful family and I am so excited that I have the opportunity to teach them!
This week we had... transfer calls! So basically Hermana Hillam and I are staying together until she goes home in August. Then Hermana Vilariño left for another part of Madri :( I´m going to miss her a lot. So Hermana Galvez got a new companion who is Hermana Sykes, my MTC companion. So it´s going to be a bit different this transfer but I´m excited to be with Hermana Hillman again! Leganés doesn´t know what´s going to hit it!
I love this work, I know God loves us, I am so grateful I get to be a missionary at this time.
Love
Hermana West
All of us roommate Sisters at the Madrid Temple!
Our Canada Day breakfast!In front of Warner Bros. Park. Superman, OF COURSE!!!
Sister Hillman and me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment