Saturday, 30 May 2015

May 25, 2015

What a week! This week has been pretty great. I was able to finish off the transfer strong with my trio and we´re all split for the changes that happened today. Basically Hermana Ross left the area and Hermana Vilariño and I received new companions. So now we are 4 working together in Leganés. It´s going to be GREAT! Also, the best part, the two new sisters are both from... CANADA!!! Haha, my companion Hermana Hillman is from Toronto and then there´s Hermana Galvez from Calgary! So legit right!?!?! So Hermana Vilariño is from here in Spain and I think we´ll get her to like Canada. Basically I´m so excited for this transfer. 

This week we received a reference from another set of missionaries, basically this lady is SO prepared and she is a blessing! We had a lot of great lessons this week, the truth is we were pretty busy as a trio and it´s good  that we´re splitting up so that we can do even more! We also had another blessing, a family that has not been coming for quite a few years has decided to come back and they have a 13 year old daughter that wants to get baptised! We´re going to start teaching her the discussions this week, she´s great and reminds me a lot of my little sister Mia.

I also went on my first exchange this week, it was fun and I really liked getting to know the other sister in our zone. She also helped me a lot in how I need to progress. 

But, with this transfer I will be going on a LOT more exchanges because I am a... sister training leader. I am excited for the opportunity to serve the hermanas here in my zone. I´m excited for this transfer. 

Also, we had a really funny experience with a "polilla" on the train this week, let´s just say Hermana Ross doesn't like them and they don´t like her either. 

Well, enjoy your week, I´m so glad to be serving a mission!

Love,

Hermana West

No comments:

Post a Comment