Hello everyone, sorry for not writing last week some crazy stuff happened and well I´ll tell you all about it.
So I am currently serving in a trio with Hermana Vilariño who´s from here in Spain and Hermana Ross who´s from Pennsylvania. They´re really great and Hermana Vilariño was in the MTC with me so we´re al good friends.
We have found out that our mission is gonig to receive Ipads to help us proselyte. WE received mission wide training this Thursday here in Madrid and everyone from the Canary Islands and the North came as well. It was great because I got to see Hermana Rossberg again! Also we had a very spiritual meeting and I am so excited to get my ipad in about a month. Basically the meeting was explaining that when we go home we are going to be using devices and that we on the mission will learn to use these devices well to be prepared to use them well when we get home and teach our families how to use them properly as well.
I was able to Skype my family yesterday which was so great! Happy mothers day to all the moms out there especially mine!
I love the Lord and His work and I am so grateful to be a part of it! Also I hit my halfway mark this week. Nine down, nine to go!
Love
Hermana West
No comments:
Post a Comment