Monday, 1 June 2015

June 1, 2015

Hello friends and family!

This week has been a crazy and great week full of CANADA! 

If having 2 Canadians living in the same apartment wasn´t enough, we ran into a few men with Canada shirts, a bar named Öttawa and a man wearing an Edmonton Oilers hat. Crazy! Haha, it´s like the saying "once you buy a car everyone has the same one" It´s been great. 

Well, this week has been a week full of miracles, from a bus driver handing Hermana Hillman her Bus pass back to lesson miracles. It was really amazing.

This week district meeting was a lot of fun with all of us getting to know each other and it was great because I got to speak about how the ook of Mormon testifies of Jesus Christ. It´s interesting because as missionaries we don´t focus too much on the contents of the book of mormon, we just say that it signifies that the church was restored. But if we really read the book of mormon it will teach us of Christ.

We had a lot of fun with an older lady in the ward this week. It was her birthday so we went over to sing to her and we gave her  a rose. She loved it sooo much! She´s amazing.

Hermana Hillman and I have been having a lot of fun. Being a missionary is really just so great. I´m so glad I get to be here in Leganés. 

Love
Hermana West

No comments:

Post a Comment