Friday, 3 April 2015

Well, it´s been a great and REALLY warm week here in Las Palmas! It´s so sunny today! I love it! 

One of the great things that happened just this Saturday was the release of the new Easter movie that´s called "because He Lives" in english I think... #spanishspeakingmissionproblems Anyways we were able to show it while our convert was getting changed after his baptism last Saturday. It brought the spirit for all that were there. I encourage you all to take 3 minutes to watch it at mormon.org/easter 

This week we received many miracles and tender mercies of the Lord. We were able to be in the right place at the right time to meet a member´s sister and begin teaching her about the gospel, she´s really great and has a lot of potential. We´re excited to work with her.  We also had a last minute cancellation and were able to teach another member´s mother who works a lot and takes care of her elderly mother, it was a great lesson and a blessing. 

Well I guess I should right about the best part of my week. This week I was able to see my friend Manuel get baptised. I met him with Hermana Trone in January and he has been meeting with us and learning ever since. He has made great changes and is a very different person now than he was the first time I met him. It was a very spiritual service and I am very grateful for the opportunity I had to be a part of his conversion. I am grateful to see how happy the gospel has made him. 

I am grateful for my companion Hermana Rossberg, she´s one power house of a missionary! I am grateful for Jesus Christ, I know He lives and loves us. I know I am imperfect but through Him I can be made perfect. I´m grateful for the hope I have in my life because of the gospel. 

Happy Easter (Semana Santa)

Love Hermana West



This is Manuel, we found him on the street in January, he is a wonderful man and has changed a lot for the better with the gospel in his  life. I am grateful that I was a part of his baptism.


No comments:

Post a Comment