Monday, 13 April 2015

Apr. 13, 2015

Well, talk about a great week with a dramatic ending! So, I am no longer in the Canary Islands, I am now in an area called Leganés, just South of Madrid. It´s really warm here and I really like it. My companions name is Hermana Welker and she is from Utah!! 

This week  we were doing a lot of work with our area book and having a lot of success contacting. We had a miracle on Thursday, there is a girls that has been coming to english classes on and off for a really long time. Hermana Larsen (The matrimonio) was praying that she could have an opportunity to ask her if she wants to meet with the missionaries because this girl really likes hermana Larsen and always talks to her. Anyways we had the perfect opportunity on thursday and she came to church on Sunday! She´s really great. 

This Sunday was a hard day as I had to say goodbye to all of my friends and my great companion is Las Palmas. I know I´m where    the Lords needs me to be and I know I´ll have success here. 

I´ve been reading in 3rd Nephi just before Christ comes to visit the Americas. During this times there was a prophet/missionary Nephi that worked a ton of miracles because of his faith. I want to be like him. Miracles are possible!

I am so excited to get to know my new area!

Love 
Hermana West

No comments:

Post a Comment