So this week I was priviledged to watch all four general conference sessions. They are live here at the hours of 5-7pm and 9-11pm so we had special permission to stay out late and watch all of the sessions. It was a great experience and I was very lucky to watch them in a separate room with the other missionaries in english.
I really enjoyed President Monson´s talk about temples. I love th etemple and the spirit there. I look forward to going when I will have the opportunity. I also liked elder Bednar´s about fear. It´s true that through Christ we can conquer all fear. Also I really loved Elder Andersen´s comment about peculiar dancers... so true. I also loved Elder Nelson´s talk about the Sabbath day, it´s such a small commandment that is of eternal importance!
My companion Hermana Rossberg and I have been having so much fun this week it´s ridiculous. Let´s just say that when you take away an hour of our sleep you should be concerned....
This week was semana santa, a week when everything is closed because they are remembering about Jesus Christ. So we had a lot success contacting but not a lot of people wanted to meet, that´s okay though. We´ll get them this week!
I had a really cool lesson with some very special new investigators this week. They are so prepared it´s crazy. The Lord is definitely in this work!
Well it´s the last week of the transfer.. will I stay or will I got is the ultimate question. I will do as the Lord wishes. I loe you all, happy post easter, keep that spirit with you this week!
Love Hermana West
No comments:
Post a Comment