Sunday, 12 October 2014

So we watched the morning sessions of General Conference live (which is from 6pm to 8pm here in Madrid) and then the morning after watched the afternoon sessions. I loved it! Our leaders are seriously inspired! I especially loved the general woman´s meeting that I finally got to watch on Sunday!
The food is good. Lots of soups and cereal. Not a ton of variety but I haven´t starved yet! My room has 3 sets of bunk beds and closets for all of us. All 6 girls in my district live in my room! It´s kinda crazy but a lot of fun! 
I have loved this week! It has definitely been hard but inspiring all the same. General Conference was good because of the inspiration and excitement but bad because I wasn´t doing missionary work. I just want to be out in the field telling people about general conference and then watching with them so that they can begin to feel God´s love for them! But I definitely loved the opportunity I had to watch all 4 sessions as well as the woman´s broadcast.
My favorite thing this week is my new investigator Isabel. She is just a teacher acting but I feel connected to her because of the trials in her life. She is separated from her husband and has 4 kids. One of which passed away 3 months ago. I love her so much and the spirit when we teach her is so strong so I know that even though I can´t say everything I want to in flawless Spanish she stills understands what she needs to hear.
I love my Saviour Jesus Christ. He is one amazing brother!

Love,

Hermana West
We got to go to the Madrid zoo for PDay! Lots of monkeys!
 Me and my companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment