Thursday, 2 October 2014

Alright,

So best story from this week, every Saturday we go to a park here in Madrid and contact everyone in the park, it´s hard because my Spanish is not very good but it´s fun because they put you with a different companion and I feel like I´m doing´actual missionary work. In the MTC there is also a learning Russian program. So some girls who have been learning Russian just left on Tuesday. I love them so much, they are amazing women! One of them was my partner for the park last Saturday. It was her last time and she said that everyone except her has met someone who speaks Russian in the park except for her. I prayed so hard when I found out she was going to be my companion that we would find someone that spoke russian. I didn´t care if I didn´t have any other success but I wanted that for her. Well, we had lots of success! We met 1 English speaker that was so prepared, got his info and gave him a libro de mormon. Then we found A RUSSIAN COUPLE! They were posing in front of a ststue and we offered to help take a pic so both couold be in it. When they said ¨ruso¨aka Russian in Spanish her face lit up! I have never seen anyone so excited! Sister Killpack is her name, she´s serving in Russia right now doing amazing things! She talked to them so well and gave them a russian BOM! Talk about miracles!
 
Anyways, we´re getting new fake investigators this week. My Spanish is coming but I know it can be a lot better. When teaching lessons I throw French in all the time! It´s funny, like my brain thinks its not English so it must be Spanish! Haha, I love it and the CCM is amazing! I love all the people here. We just had transfers so there´s a ton of native Russian speakers here for the next 2 weeks! So that means a group of 50 missionaries, not actually that many.

I love this work and I am so glad I have this time to prepare to meet the people I am meant to teach here in Madrid!
 
Te amo,
Hermana West

Sis. Killpack and me!

 Somewhere in Madrid!

No comments:

Post a Comment