We had a couple cool experiences this week:
-Helping clean through a hoarders apartment, she has a dog so there's pee and poop all over the floor. We took 4 hours and cleaned the closet, the bathroom and her yarn room. We're going to be going every Friday
-Another is this wonderful woman who is currently living with her abusive boyfriend. We were able to teach her about the atonement and it was a powerful lesson. She is hopefully bringing her son to church on sunday, I think it will bring help and light that she needs into her life
There is a cool power that comes with the three of us together! I LOVE it! Sometimes it seems as though the other 2 take over in lessons and I am not saying anything, but, when I get the chance to speak I'll have been praying for them and for myself the whole time they were talking and when I get to speak I don't even know what I'm saying. It's the spirit every time... I can't describe it well enough, but what I have to say IS NOT IMPORTANT! What the spirit has to say through me is! I love teaching, it's my favourite!
D&C 105:5-6
I love being a missionary, I love my companions even though both of them talk a ton, I feel happier with all 3 of us.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Charissa
No comments:
Post a Comment