Alright, so first of all... I leave for Spain tonight! I am so excited! The wait is over and I am rejoicing!
We had a mission tour from Elder Martino yesterday so today is Pday! I learned so much from it!
First of all! How you can know who to share the gospel with! Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you know anyone that has had a baby recently?
2. Do you know anyone that has lost a loved one recently?
3. Do you know anyone struggling with teenage children?
4. Do you know anyone that is going through a hard time recently?
Then when you think of people that fall under these categories, pray for them, talk to them, invite them to have a lesson from the missionaries about what their concerns are!
Missionaries are willing and able to teach but have a hard time finding! Then have missionaries teach lessons IN YOUR HOME! You are doing things that help you have the spirit in your home where as our investigators are not. We need the spirit to teach and it is so much stronger in member's homes! Just think about it.
Elder Martino is so awesome! Thanks for sharing his counsel, Hna. West. I love seeing how happy you are and am so excited for you to receive your spanish placa soon!
ReplyDeletep.s. Your mom is super awesome too! Thanks for posting stuff Natalie!