So what is happening with me is I am serving in Millwoods "Meadows" area, but a sister is going home early for school tomorrow so we are combining with her companion that's staying and becoming a tripanionship. So we will cover both Meadows and Ellerslie area! I am excited, it will be crazy but I'm sure it'll be fun too! My new comp is gluten free though... so eating at houses should be interesting :/ So my new comp is Sister Jones!
We had some cool experiences this week, one of which we ran into a lady on the street and testified of the BOM. She was like "that would be so great" She has a 5 year old daughter and she is so sweet! We're hoping to meet with her this week to start teaching her!
Another is that we had dinner with this new couple in our ward, it was like I had known them my whole life, they are the coolest and their little daughter is adorable!
We also had a "missionary bbq" we were supposed to bring investigators or less actives to. we brought a sister and her nieces and nephew. They loved it and the sister made a friend in the ward, hopefully she'll be more willing to come to church!
The recitation I've been trying to memorize this week is D&C 4. It is amazing I love it! Read it and you'll see why.
Love Sis. West
For the next 3 weeks (for sure) you can mail letters or parcels to:
Sis. Charissa West 305-8925 51 Ave
Edmonton, AB
T6E 5J3
(this is the ED mission home address so even if I am gone before your mail gets here they will forward it to me)
This is a picture of me with my Edmonton Mission President and his wife, Pres. and Sis. Manion, and my first companion, my trainer, Sis. Ballentyne.
No comments:
Post a Comment