August 11, 2014
Oh man you guys! I'm getting set apart in approximately 8 hours!
I am so excited to be a missionary! I can't wait to serve the Lord and His people!
One scripture I was shown by an amazing scripture that fits my situation by Sister Adamson, a great friend of mine! It is Doctrine and Covenants 31:3 "Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed, and you shall declare gladtidings of great joy unto this generation."
My missionary plaque scripture is Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
I am doing this for my Heavenly Father, anything I accomplish is His.
I love the Lord, I know the gospel is true, I love the Book of Mormon.
Keep reading scriptures and praying! I love you all, keep up the good work!
See you in 18 months!
Love,
Sister West
PS: Check here weekly and my mom'll be putting up my weekly email!
No comments:
Post a Comment