Monday, 5 October 2015

Sept. 28, 2015

Well, it's official I'm going to be in San Sebastián de Los Reyes another transfer with Hermana Harper. We received 42 new missionaries into the mission this transfer so almost everyone is training. It's going to be crazy and new for a lot of people this transfer but it's great!

We're really excited that all four of us Hermanas are staying here! We get along well and it's been really fun.

This week we were able to go to the temple! It was so great, I'm so grateful for the opportunity we have to do that. 

We've been having a lot of succes with the less active members we've been working with. They seem to be progressing towards reactivating. 

I have to tell you about G though. He is from the Congo and here in the refugee center. He is great but only speaks French and well that's it. He's learning Spanish and English right now... Here's to the 9 years of French I took, it's finally kinda starting to pay off. Haha not really, my French is horrible but it's good enough that I understand him. He's been a member since 2000 but was in Switzerland for 8 years really far from the church so hasn't been in a long time. We are reteaching him all the lessons and it is going great! 

This week is going to be awesome, we're going to have 2 more elders come into our area and that's going to be fun. I hope you have a great week. Love you

Hermana west

We got to go to the temple. All four of us are super close, it's a
great district.




A family home evening.... We were in charge of the lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment