Well, this week was a really good week until yesterday, I felt really sick and had to go home early from church.
So
basically I was in bed all day yesterday and well I at least made it
out of my apartment to go shopping and now writing so that's good.
We
met a really sweet lady this week, she's half canarian half spaniard
and is a bit crazy but she's cool and came to church! I'm excited to
meet with her his week and bring her closer to Christ.
Other exciting things... It's stake conference this Sunday and I have to sing in the ward choir. Also my companion has to play the violin for it! Anyways should be good, I'm excited.
Happy
Canadian thanksgiving! I'm sure I'll celebrate American thanksgiving
like I did last year so I'm not too upset I don't get to eat turkey
today.
I'm still really tired so I think I'm going to sleep for the rest of pday so I can get out and work his afternoon.
I love you and hope you have a great week!
Love
Hermana West
No comments:
Post a Comment