Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Aug. 03, 2015

I survived all of July in Madrid!!! It is still hot here but a little less intense when we´re in the shade, the sun is still really powerful though. 

This week was pretty fun, a ton of people failed on us so we were walking around contacting a lot! That means my tan is even darker, I don´t think I´ve ever tanned so much in my entire life! Actually I´m positive I haven´t. Oh the Spain sun!

We did an exchange this week, I was sent Hermana Vasas to be with me for a day, she´s from Colorado and is pretty new on the mission, she´s so great! Her spanish is really good too, I love her and she´s already a great missionary. 

 Liz who got baptised about a month ago also just moved back to Leganés! It´s really exciting because she´s been in Holland for so long! I just love her so much!

This week was fun and long, Only 2 more weeks until my companion goes home! 

Love you all

Hermana West


Here´s a picture of Cynthia and I, she was a bit less active while I was in Las Palmas but I got to see her the other week because she came here to get sealed to her husband in the temple! She´s amazing!




Here are pictures of the bus we went on a couple weeks ago to do an epic tour of all of Madrid.



No comments:

Post a Comment