Monday, 23 February 2015

From Feb. 9, 2015

This week has been a great week. WE´ve been teaching a lot this week which has been a breath of fresh air. We´ve been contacting and finding Menosactivos so much to find investigators and now that we´ve finally got some I love it! It´s great because it really helps my Spanish. Contacting is good because it makes me think on the spot but they´re not very long and so my vocabulary isn´t improving. But now we are teaching so that´s great.

We have 2 new investigators that are best friends, 21 years old and... CATHOLIC! And by Catholic I mean go to mass every week kind of Catholics, not the every person on the street here in Spain that just says Soy Catolica. They really go to mass every week which I´m not going to lie is kinda strange, especially because they let us teach them and they came to church last week. I love them a lot though and it´s hard to teach the doctrine because they have so many questions but it´s really good because I´m learning a LOT myself.

Miracle of the week: So we´re on our way to an area on the Guagua to do some menosactivo stop by's because this area has a billion and we haven´t been yet anyways we were at a bus station and Hermana Trone was like we need to get off and go to the area La Batan. It was the same to me so we left and while we were waiting for a Guagua A menosactivo that hasn´t answered our phone calls for about 2 months showed up! He is African and hasn´t been coming for at least 15 years. He was baptized in Nigeria and well doesn´t know the doctrine. Anyway we taught him the law of chastity on the bus ride. It was a really powerful lesson even though it was kind of odd.

Also we have an investigator that´s doing really well and is in the process of stopping smoking! So stoked for her and her kids.

WE went hiking for Pday today! This island is so pretty I love it here. 

I am having so much fun and I´m so grateful for my companion, have a ¡Buena semana!

Hermana West

No comments:

Post a Comment