Today was a good week, we have anew investigator that is progressing dramatically, he´s great and I´m so grateful that I have the opportunity to be here for him in this time of transition in his life.
We had achange this transfer in our district, 2 elders are new and it´s been fun getting to know them and mixing them in. One of them is a native spanish speaker which is really great so we can get help from him for spanish and it makes it so we need to speak spanish ALL the time because it used to be when it´s just us missionaries we´d all speak english.
We´ve been having a lot of success with a lady that´s been off and on investigating for a LONG time. Her daughter was baptised by missionaries a while ago and then she got married to be prepared to live the law of chastity and now is working on quiting smoking. She´s doing really well, I hope and pray that her husband will start investigating with her soon to though.
Also we helped another family with 2 kids that are baptised but the parents are not move to a building closer to the chaple and then they were there that Sunday! I think that´s promising that they´ll come now because they live close! It´s so important that those kids can live the covenants they´ve made!
One other cool story, we contacted a girl in the street the other day and met with her and her friend yesterday and her friend had contact with the church about 3 years ago. Anyways we´re going to meet with them again this week! SO excited!
I love this work and am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be serving!
Love Hermana West
No comments:
Post a Comment