Friday, 25 December 2015

December 14, 2015

It was another great week here in 3rd ward...

Except that I had a sick companion... She was hit with a pretty bad flu the poor thing. 

But like a trooper we were out most of the week visiting everyone. She did awesome with a body that was not cooperating. We got quite a few lessons in and feel happy with the week. She did infect me a little bit but a cough can't stop me!

Little miracle of last week was that we received a member reference from another ward and he is awesome. He's really interested and is willing to do his part. The only thing is that he is new to the area and doesn't know how to get around very well. So it's hard to get him to church because he is always complaining how he'll get lost, we'll have to take a good 40 minutes one day to teach him how to take the metro to the chapel.

This next week is going to be awesome, with 2 almost healthy missionaries there's nothing in our way!

I hope you know that I know we have a savior who loves us, I know he lives and I know that he was born so that we can live with our Heavenly Father again. 

Merry Christmas! 

Love Hermana west 

No comments:

Post a Comment