Wow, it has definitely been the longest week of my entire life. (not in a bad way) It was just really long, we did a lot of things, went a lot of places and man oh man am I exhausted. Basically it´s really different without Hermana Trone, basically she knew what needed to get done so she would tell me suggestions and we would go and do. Now I have to think... who knew that was a part of the work. Anyways I have to plan, talk on the phone (hardest thing in the entire world) and be alert at all times because my companion doesn´t know the area very well. Anyways I do love it but I am very very tired.
This week we saw a lot of contacting miracles, meeting people that wanted to hear our message, running into old investigators we had lost contact with. It was amazing, and just a testament of how if we´re just doing what we need to do the Lord can bless us.
Our investigator that is working towards his baptism date of the 28th is doing really well. He is down to 2 cigarrettes a day and is really starting to gain a testimony. We had an awesome lesson with a member named Sarah. Sarah is great and a lady with one son on a mission and with a 16 year old daughter. She was key to this appointment, holy. Basically she had all the answers to all of the questions he´s been having. She was so great especially because she was saying all the things I wanted to but couldn´t do it clearly enough. It was great and I´m really grateful she was able and willing to come.
This week we met and taught 2 new investigators. They both have a lot of potential and are progressing well for the little time we´ve known them. I am really grateful to be able to serve and see people want to change their lives. I am grateful for preach my gospel and the scriptures that help me teach not only our investigators but my companion as well about how to do missionary work most effectively.
I love this work and I love the sun I have been blessed to see the last week! It has been so warm here! LOVE IT!
HAHA¡Tengan una Buena semana!
Hermana West
Us in Teror, a little pueblo in the mountains or the island! So pretty, we went there to eat on Sunday with the 4 elders.
No comments:
Post a Comment